Improve Your Ballet Technique With The Ballet Bible

Improve Your Ballet Technique With The Ballet BibleShop Now Enter Your Name and Email Address Below To Get My Free Video Lesson on The Difference Between A Good Dancer and A Great Dancer!


I often publish free technique tips and articles for aspiring dancers and the dance community in general. Whether you are a current student, adult beginner, teacher, or parent, I would love to get to know you better. Just use the simple form below to fill in your details.



I have been lucky enough to teach hundreds of aspiring ballet students in the last few years and impart to them the secrets of prima ballerinas and world renowned professional dancers.


But… before I tell you how I can help improve your dancing, let me start off by telling you how I got here and why I am writing this.


I had no idea what to expect but like many others, I always wanted to be a ballerina, so I built up the courage and finally made it to a class. When I arrived I quickly realized everyone else had been dancing at least a couple of years already and here I was, the newbie, standing in the middle of the studio not even sure if I was… Read more…



Share on G+

Leave a Reply