Learn How to Draw Like a Pro With Online Drawing Lessons

Learn How to Draw Like a Pro With Online Drawing LessonsShop Now Sharp pencils and correct pencil use: both techniques combined gave me sharper images, finer lines and made corrections easier. This method required more hand control and a longer time to complete – but the results were almost magical! Thanks for the awesome course.


Sarah, I got exactly what I wanted from this class and MORE! I realize now that my paintings never came to life because I never grasped the idea or use of tonal value.



I really appreciated the use of shapes in order to draw a dog. It was my first attempt since childhood! I surprised myself! How much easier it was to draw with that method in mind! I’m really enjoying the course because it requires me to take the time out of my life for art. As you stated, the more one practices, the better one becomes.


I wanted to share with you, the block in technique was quite an eye opener for me! As you rightly pointed out, I was one of those people who started their drawing, one detail at a time (e.g. in a portrait, I would tackle the hair, then eyes, then lips, neck and so forth). The block in technique… Read more…



Share on G+

Leave a Reply