Men Style Book – Be Stylish! ™ What every man should know about how to look good

Men Style Book - Be Stylish! ™ What every man should know about how to look goodShop Now Learn to look your best and draw female attention, at any age… with the amazing secrets and discoveries in the recently updated "For Men Only" eBook that is dramatically changing men’s (and women’s) lives literally overnight…


Let me tell you an amazing (true) story that happened to me in my last year of college… I was with a friend one night at a bar. This guy was smoking hot (you know, the supermodel type). I’m nowhere near him when it comes to good looks…



We were talking about our usual stuff when I noticed this drop dead gorgeous woman a few feet away checking us out. It was so obvious she was looking our way that I knew something was going to happen.


One thing led to another and, sure enough, after a few minutes, she took out a pen and scribbled down her phone number. Then she literally grabbed my scarf with one hand, squeezed the napkin in my pocket with the other… then rushed back to her seat.


It took me just a few minutes of *normal conversation* to have the number of the hottest girl in the bar… without even asking! (And this wasn’t the… Read more…



Share on G+

Leave a Reply