Piano Software For Learning Piano Notes

Piano Software For Learning Piano NotesShop Now If you’ve been searching for a fun way to teach your children how to read music then perhaps I can help.


A few years ago I was in exactly the same position as you. I was searching for a piano software program to help my nephew Michael learn his piano notes.



As a professional software developer and a musician with over twenty years of experience I knew what I was looking for.


I started out searching Google for ‘piano software’ but the only programs I found were very monotonous drills and I knew my nephew would find these games dull and boring.


After a lot of research, I realized that the piano software I was looking for just didn’t exist, so I decided to create it myself. Five months later… Piano Is Fun was born!


"I just wanted to send a quick note to let you know that my children absolutely love ‘Piano Is Fun’


They started this morning and have been taking turns on it all day. They are so thrilled by the rewards that they don’t even notice they are learning. Thanks for designing such great software, I wish I’d had it when I was learning piano." S… Read more…



Share on G+

Leave a Reply