Mind Reading Secrets Revealed – Mind Reading Tricks

Mind Reading Secrets Revealed - Mind Reading TricksShop Now I can’t tell you my real name right now, but I’m known to a small group of people as ‘The Revealer’.


I’ve been performing crazy mind reading tricks for years, but once upon a time I was just like you…



I used to watch in awe at the professional mind reading magic performers on TV. You know the ones.. Derren Brown, Cris Angel & David Blaine to name a few.. I wanted to discover the secret methods and impress people with the same sort of tricks they were doing. That started me on a quest to find out how the hell they did it.. But I soon ran into problems..


I learned complex NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) techniques, I learned how to hypnotise people and I learned the art of using suggestion to ‘read minds’. These were the secrets the professionals claimed they were using, but after digging deeper, I found out to my horror that these were NOT the primary methods the pros used to perform jaw dropping mind reading tricks. I knew There HAD to be something else they weren’t telling us.. after spending all my time learning the wrong things, I was gutted…


After months of searching, I’d… Read more…



Share on G+

Leave a Reply