How To Render Cars in Photoshop Fast and Easy – The Insider Secrets To Rendering Cars Like the Pros

How To Render Cars in Photoshop Fast and Easy - The Insider Secrets To Rendering Cars Like the ProsShop Now "Since I’m pretty new to Photoshop, learning the techniques the pros use helped me figure out how to shade up highlights and shadows. Previously, I was struggling with figuring out the best way to work these… Using the big brush with low opacity helped no end! The difference between what I know now and previously is tremendous. My renderings have more ‘pop’ and have much more life than previously. If you’re considering these tutorials, my advice is go for it. Especially if you’re a beginner Photoshop user! The tricks shown, and the way they’re explained is really good. Key elements are iterated clearly and you will be stunned with your end results!"


If you’ve ever wanted to render realistic 3D cars in Photoshop quickly and easily … using the exact same insider tips and techniques of the pros … produce amazing renderings of your favorite cars effortlessly … and fast track your Photoshop rendering skills to the levels of the pros without wasting hours and hours of trial and error … then this is going to be the most exciting message you’ll ever read!



My name is Tim Rugendyke. And for the past 15 years I worked as an automotive designer for companies such… Read more…



Share on G+

Leave a Reply